What you will hear inside this edition of the Craig Leonard Fitness Podcast:
- The three practices employed by ranchers making our milk supply harmful to our health
- How to increase your body’s absorption of consumed calcium
- The several foods that surprisingly contain more calcium per calorie than milk
- How vitamin D deficiencies will lead to osteoporosis and why milk is not the solution to this problem
- How regularly drinking milk will compromise your immune system and increase your risk of developing cancer
- How to meet your calcium requirements while exponentially bolstering your nutrition…without milk
- What RBGH is, why it is used by America’s ranchers and how it affects the human body
- Why drinking milk makes using a probiotic supplement that much more essential
- How milk actually depletes the amount of calcium that’s already present within your body
- How milk consumption is directly responsible for the epidemic of disease we see in the world today and what you can do about it
- A specific component in milk fat that is toxic to human biology and is known by the EPA to cause a number of different cancers
- Why milk doesn’t “do a body good”
- Much, much more
Click the “play button” below to listen to Episode #5 of the Craig Leonard Fitness Podcast and learn why you should consider eliminating milk from your diet.
Links Referenced in This Podcast:
Enter your e-mail address below and I'll immediately send over your copy of my e-book, Round The Clock Fat Loss, containing my extremely simple approach to fat loss that will have excess fat melting off your body 24 hours a day.
I will never share or sell your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Attention: This site requires a considerable investment of time and money. If you’ve benefited from the free content on this blog in any way, please consider partnering with me by making a donation of any amount. This blog – and the positive impact it has on the lives of others – wouldn’t be possible without the continual support of gracious readers like you!
Note: Donations are 100% secure and made through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can simply pay via credit or debit card once you arrive at the PayPal donation screen.